Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Talking about: niche communities

Hi everyone.

We've got posts below having to do with Myspace, DeviantArt, HarryPotterFanFiction, and LonelyGirl; make sure you read through the articles, and most importantly, post some comments! (Just click on the link at the end of each post that says "(0) comments".) You are only obliged to add two comments per week total (as long as they are substantial - at least 5 lines long). You can comment on anything you feel like commenting on, but each week I'll be counting to see that you have commented at least twice.

By the way, I asked you on Monday to write a quick description of the community you're working on. Rather than post these to the blog, just to prevent confusion, I'll ask you just to email them to me. And upon thinking about it some more, let's shorten the parameters: try doing your description in just 100 words. You can send me these anytime.

Corey

No comments: