Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here my article on Monday

Dear my classmates:
This is the article I’m going to exhibit on Monday, especial it’s a Chinese website and I hope everyone would like it. And I will try to my best to introduce this Chinese website and let you know what it is during the class.
www.baidu.com is a comprehensive website on the Internet and it’s as the same as the Google you are familiar with. Besides the Baidu.com is very popular and welcome in China because so many years before when some people made contact on the Internet for the first time they just knew the Baidu.com even didn’t know the some other websites existed. So as the years past the Baidu.com has became more and more perfect and more people enjoyed it. And the functions of Baidu.com is powerful so people could get a lot of things they want. For example, people could find the files they search for, could download the music the like, could search the game they enjoy, and they could make communication with others in the world even they could search themselves.
Sincerely
Jin chuang

9 comments:

jacqueline said...

As i know, baidu.com is the leading Chinese search engine for websites,audio files, and images.It is similary with google.com and yahoo.com.Usually i use baidu.com to search some popular music and download songs. Baidu has started its own search engine in Japan found at www.baidu.jp. it is the first regular service that the company provides outside of China. It is a good starting of development. I hope more and more people can know baidu and use it.

JinChuang(ITF) said...

Thank you for adding some additional information about my articles and also appreciate for supporting the Chinese website. When I finished reading your comments before I didn’t kwon the buidu has had the search engine on Japan, so I should search some more details about baidu. One more thing I want to tell you that recently the music on baidu website was not allow to download because the copyright something and you’d better try another way like yahoo or kugoo. Is was very useful software.

Ting said...

i use baidu.com too, but most of the time, i use goggle.com, as my own point of view, i think baidu.com has one problem, i try to find moving picture from baidu, but all the picture i find is not moving. oh, anyway, does baidu support English?

WeiRan said...

haha i used baidu before. i don't use baidu regularly because i have hard time to find the information which i needed.

myoussef100 said...

I can't imagine that there's website like baidu.com because it's hard for us to get easy downloading to any music which we want to hear. I say that because I tried before to use another website to download music and pictures , but I found it's fake that I can't listen to the songs by downloading them .

escorhythm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
escorhythm said...

Thanks for the presentation yesterday! It was very inertesting and informative. I had no idea baidu existed . It was good to see other search engines being used other that american ones. It really does give a sense of how culture flourishes around us.

Jeffrey Gomez said...

I never heard of baidu.com before. It was interesting to see how similar baidu is to google except for the fact that freedom of information is limited du to the chinese government. It goes to show how lucky we are to have the freedom of speech and information.

Jake Gold said...

Thanks for the presentation on monday. I think it's great that you, along with a few other students, have taken this opportunity to present to the class a website that most of us have not heard of mainly due to cultural differences and language barriers. It was nice.