Thursday, September 4, 2008

The nature of web 2.0

When I saw the video in our class , I recognized that every single thing in our technology world , is coming by the fastest way of using the small word that can express our lives issues .I mean by that if we just wrote the word "friend" on google website, it would lead us to whole specific details about this word so fast and we can got all websites of how we can get friends . I analyzed also when I saw youtube video of the machine that that video is kind of brainstorming session .The web has updated some information and alot of stuff about how anything we search for it , comes with alot of ideas and knowledgable backgrounds of how we can interact with our small world by social networking . From this point , I can say that our world is just small village which we can reach anytime and everywhere , so we can find that every person has his or her own account on facebook or my space or any other networking.

No comments: