Monday, September 15, 2008

eBay is the World's online Marketplace

Hi,everyone! I am so happy that I can give a presentation about eBay.com on this Wednesday. Maybe most of you know that eBay is an online auction and shopping website. It offers an online platform where millions of items are traded each day. But do you know how to operate or use eBay? And how many of you know that the items and services about eBay exactly?? Honest speaking, I am also a beginner of using eBay. If you never use eBay before, or know a little bit about eBay, we can take the chance of this presentation to learn more details about eBay. Here is some links about eBay:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/20/technology/20ebay.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/27/us/27bridesmaid.html
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=5615219

5 comments:

Rongke said...

Yeah~ I have ebay account, and I usually go to ebay to find something which is cheaper. Ebay is best website to buy textbook for me, because the price on ebay is cheapest than others. Somethimes I think I can save lots of money on textbook if I buy it on ebay~! Except the cheap price, it's also privacy, fast delivery and easy using by paypal.

myoussef100 said...

Good articles! Although I believe that the eBay is a good site to buy my needs, it doesn't have a fast shipping for things like Amazon.I like to buy from Amazon than eBay because I feel that Amazon has a good advertising through all blogs , a good reputation and alot of stuff with a high quality.

JinChuang(ITF) said...

Actually, I don’t have any experience about Ebay before and I just heard of it from someone else or from some ads. But now I should appreciate my classmate gave me a good chance to learn Ebay and I have known a lot already when I finished reading the materials about Ebay. So I’m beginning to be interesting in Ebay and I’m going to try it someday.

John K said...

Great article. Its funny how the lady made an auction for a bridesmaid and a huge named company,Dr Pepper Snapple Group, bid $5,700 but instead gave her $10,000. I think this was very nice and i'm sure the lady is very happy and excited about the results of her auction. I rarely use ebay but there are days where I search it for items I would like to get and usually find some very good deals on them.

WeiRan said...

umm..i don't have ebay account and i know it from my friends.i agree with what Rongke said,it's fast delivery but cheaper. However, buying stuff on ebay not always security,there are so many fake stuff and inferior stuff on ebay.